THIS IS THE ADDING INFORMATION FOR
HISTORY COURSES AT Modesto Junior College for
You may add any and/or all of the courses below. Make certain you add the course that you are looking for.
All other Information is available on the website:
HISTORY COURSE # SECTION# ACCESS#
(this is what you need to add)
102 United States since 1865 8573 MW - 2:20 8305
106 World Civilization through 1648 8585 MW – 9:35 5706
154 African Americans before 1900 9107 TTH – 8:00 5442 - UMOJA COMMUNITY*
154 African Americans before 1900 8603 MW – 12:45 5213 - UMOJA COMMUNITY*
Social Science 154 Movies With A Message 6924 TTH – 12:45 7599
ADDING INSTRUCTIONS USING THE INFORMATION ABOVE
- Log into PiratesNet.
- Click on the Current/Former Students menu.
- Under the heading “Registration” click Add class with Add Card.
- On the next screen you will need to type in the section number of the course (the four digit code that identifies the course you are adding).
- Under Term, click on the down arrow and select the current term. For instance, 2018MSP.
- Enter the access code given to you in the last column.
- Repeat these steps if you are adding more than one class.
- Once you are finished, click submit at the bottom of the page.
For further assistance, please contact the Student Help Desk at 209-575-7900.
*UMOJA (oo-moe-jaa) is Kiswahili for unity. Umoja is a community formed around academic excellence. Umoja places intentional and deliberate emphasis on topics and curriculum relevant to the African American experience. Umoja program students, counselors and educators also provide a community of assistance & support with personal issues that often hinder African American students in the educational setting.
The Umoja Community Pathway at Modesto Junior College is part of a state-wide intentional Student Success effort for African American students. Umoja practices are specifically designed to increase retention, and to increase GPA - resulting in higher graduation rates and successful transfer.