THIS IS THE ADDING INFORMATION FOR
HISTORY COURSES AT Modesto Junior College for
You may add any and/or all of the courses below. Make certain you add the course that you are looking for.
All other Information is available on the website:
HISTORY COURSE # SECTION# ACCESS#
(this is what you need to add)
101 United States through 1877 4008 TTH – 8:00 2201
101 United States through 1877 6082 MW – 2:20 5104
106 World Civilization through 1648 5677 MW – 9:35 7961
155 African Americans since 1900 6998 TTH – 12:45 0180 - UMOJA COMMUNITY
155 African Americans since 1900 6717 MW – 12:45 2610 - UMOJA COMMUNITY
Social Science 154 Movies With A Message 6521 TTH – 2:20 1949
ADDING INSTRUCTIONS USING THE INFORMATION ABOVE
- Log into PiratesNet.
- Click on the Current/Former Students menu.
- Under the heading “Registration” click Add class with Add Card.
- On the next screen you will need to type in the section number of the course (the four digit code that identifies the course you are adding).
- Under Term, click on the down arrow and select the current term. For instance, 2018MSP.
- Enter the access code given to you in the last column.
- Repeat these steps if you are adding more than one class.
- Once you are finished, click submit at the bottom of the page.
For further assistance, please contact the Student Help Desk at 209-575-7900.